Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Starting A New Vlog! Come Along!


Considering that I rarely have time to sit down and type up blog entries I decided to start a video blog as well as a regular blog. I follow so many vlogs (Grav3yard Girl, LeighAnnSays, AConMann and many more) and some of them are so basic I say to myself when I watch I can do that!! My teenage daughter thinks I am insane but what else is new? She was still willing to be my camera woman for two haul videos (coming soon!) And her boyfriend can't wait to see what I come up with. We will talking about TV, Movies, Music, Food, Beauty, Activities, Family, Mental Health and much more!
So hop on over to my YouTube Channel and subscribe to be regularly notified about my new videos and see where the road takes us. Go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!