Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Zep Instant Spot Remover Towel Review

I recently signed up with Crowdtap to see if I could score some samples,etc. Crowdtap is a social influence marketing platform that connects marketers with consumers to create quality content, drive social activity and provide real-time insights. The companies that list there are all common companies that I use every day, such as Jif, Playskool, Charmin and Yankee Candle. I filled out numerous surveys and then I was offered an opportunity to review the Zep Instant Spot Remover Towels. I have already used the Zep Acidic Toilet Bowl Cleaner and love it so I figured why not? 

They sent 8 towels for me to use. I recently found that the center console in my car was quite dirty from elbow use. The car is 8 years old so it has had a a lot of use! Each wipe was individually wrapped in its own easy to open package. The Instant Spot Remover Towels were to remove tough stains such as grease, oil, food, pet stains, tar, blood and  more from carpet and upholstery.

It is for use on: carpet, rugs, upholstery and other colorfast fabrics and textiles. Not for use on: delicate materials such as silk or suede.

The directions say to open the wipe and spread it out directly over the stain. Blot and work towel into spot until the soil transfers into the towel. If the towel becomes saturated with soil, then you need to change the towel to prevent re-spotting the area. So I spread the towel over the entire console (excuse my filthy buckle holders, I told you, old car.) I pressed down on the 


towel completely covering the space but found that did not pick up much off the stain. When I pick up the wipe and scrubbed the stain with it it came right out. So it just needed a little more elbow grease but really not much at all.  The center console looks brand new!! I was so impressed I jumped into the back seat and attacked some stains our huge dog's feet left! Even attacked the back floor! I love these towels! They are so easy to use and work great! I plan on going out to Home Depot and buying more and I highly recommend them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon let me have it!